Tuesday, March 10, 2009


This ring is a personal favorite. It calls to mind ancient gold rings that were hand forged. I have therefore called it "Relic of Antiquity". They seem to be well liked thus far and I enjoy making them. The above picture displays the ring in rose gold but it could just as easily be made in yellow 18k, 22k, or even 24k which would be really cool.



This is a simple 10k yellow gold ring thats on sale in my Etsy Shop right now. I've lowered the price quite a bit in order to promote my shop. The finish shown is brushed but it could be made in a high gloss, hammered, or 'frosted' finish too.



Here is a lovely 14k White Gold band that's hand forged. It has a nice weight to it and can also be finished however the buyer pleases... Available in my Etsy Shop.


Here is a tiny stacking band made of a deep yellow 18k gold. The band has a 1mm width and looks best when several are worn at a time. Also available in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment