Monday, March 9, 2009


This is an original design that I created for my sister and now offer it for sale. It isn't always offered because it takes a lot of time and patience to make. There's also a lot of potential to mess it up and have to scrap the whole thing. Here it's seen in its finished state....



Here it is in an unfinished state... I should have started taking pictures earlier in the process...



Here's lord Arlington desiring to know when I'll be done and gone so he can, once again, dump my quenching container into my sweeps drawer and carry my wire solder all over the house.



The inside of the band is highly polished and all edges are cleaned up... I just need to engrave the inside of the band and put it in the mail.



Yes, Arlington... I'm done. You can use the bench now.

1 comment:

  1. these rings are lovely how could i order to get one?

    ReplyDelete